Our principles are why our clients repeatedly use MacMaven Consulting for their Mac, iPhone, and iPad tech support needs in New York City.
- We know technology can be a hassle. Our goal is to make your life easier.
- We’re security-focused! You won’t find a Mac consultancy in NYC more knowledgable about information security.
- Notice how we don’t plaster our web site with our client list or testimonials? That’s because our policy is to maintain your privacy. We work with influential New Yorkers, always maintaining the utmost discretion.
- We never compensate or offer incentives to our clients in exchange for reviews on web sites. If you’d like references, please contact us.
- Does your Mac consultant have an engineering or computer science degree? Or is he just “good with computers?” There’s a big difference. Ask your consultant what his or her educational background is. When you hire a MacMaven consultant, you’ll get an expert.
- We’re honest. We’ll present the most cost effective solution to your problem, even if it means we earn less. We don’t push products or services that you don’t need.
- We charge reasonable rates. We can do this because of our low overhead.
- All of our clients pay the same rates.
- We care and aim to please.