Contact Us for hourly rates. Our pricing is tiered, based on the complexity of the work. While we don’t publish our rates, you can rest assured that all of our clients pay the same rates.
- Remote desktop assistance (help desk)
- On-site desktop support
- Corporate infrastructure and information security
- Enterprise engineering
- Help, I’ve Been Hacked!™ incident response
Payment is due at the time of service. (We give businesses a reasonable time allowance for bookkeeping and cutting checks, however Net D terms are not provided.)
On-site visits are billed as follows:
- Minimum one hour
- After first hour, billed in 15-minute increments
- Additional fees and/or minimums may apply for travel outside of Manhattan and nearby Brooklyn/Queens
Phone calls, remote access, email consulting, and off-site work are billed in 15-minute increments, after minimum time has been reached.
After-hours, weekend, and holiday service are billed at 1.5x standard rates, and subject to availability.
We accept cash, check, Zelle, credit card, and PayPal.