MacMaven Consulting’s expertise in Mac information security is unrivaled amongst New York City’s independent consultancies. Our founder has 20 years of experience in corporate information security, having worked at Wall Street banks and other large regulated organizations. MacMaven Consulting will implement a risk-based set of security controls for your home or business. Be wary of Mac consultants who say they do security. We live and breathe security for our clients.
We can help with:
- macOS security controls
- Network information security (firewall, filtering, monitoring)
- Application security
- Identity management
- Email security (anti-phishing, anti-spoofing, authentication, encryption)
- AI-based anti-virus and endpoint detection/response
- Information security education (how to be safe on the internet)
- Data encryption
- Password management
- Two-factor authentication, including USB keys
- Mac restrictions for your employees, using MDM
- Regulatory framework implementation
- Incident response
Most security incidents start with human error. A good security program starts with informed and vigilant users. A security seminar taught by our founder goes a long way towards keeping your home or business safe.
Contact us for more information.